Do you need Project Online data in-house for reporting?
Many companies face issues of using OData and want data for reporting in their environment. Using free SSIS packages, it is possible to do but data model is different as compared to the original Microsoft Project Server database schema and existing SSRS reports must be modified. We offer a ready-to-use solution – version of EPM Pulse installed on your servers that can be connected to Project Online – FluentPro Data Mart.
- Our storage data model is 99% the same as Project Server 2013 so all your reports will work.
- You get more data from Project Online, no need to develop / modify / support SSIS packages
- Installed on standalone Windows server VM (your Data Center / Azure / Amazon)
- Data Mart creates snapshots of your projects, tasks, resources, risks and issues and provides interface for Power BI to access this information
- Uses your existing MS SQL server