EPM Pulse for Project Online
- "I was waiting for 3 weeks to get new executive dashboard developed and deployed"
- "It took our developers four days to get final round of changed to the dashboard implemented"
- "It takes forever. Dashboard becomes outdated even before we start using it"
- "I have no idea how to build dashboards in Project Online. Excel does not do all that we need"
We created FluentPro EPM Pulse for Project Online so this never could happen again.
Build dashboard and status reports in minutes instead of days and weeks using pre-defined building blocks. Visualize. Analyze. Export. Share. Present.
EPM Pulse Benefits
- Increased transparency of the project management process
- Instant access to the latest actual information on projects and portfolios
- Make decisions based on the true state of the portfolio and projects
- Very short turnaround time for changes in dashboard and reports, minutes instead of hours and days
- Ease of use, self-service approach
- Very low maintenance costs
- 90% reduction of development and administration efforts
- Low cost of ownership
EPM Pulse Main Features
- Create and view Portfolio and Project dashboards
- Build dashboards with drag-and-drop
- Use over 200 pre-built charts for designing dashboards
- Use web-based state-of the art Dashboard Designer
- Embed dashboard into PDP and PWA
- Display Real-time data
- Full-screen presentation mode for dashboards
- Share dashboards with entire organization
- Send links to dashboards to your peers
- Support of the Project Server security
- Permissions management via SharePoint Groups
- Ability to create custom widgets
All the data access capabilities of Microsoft Project Online do not provide options for quick reporting. Sometimes we are talking about millions of records, and getting this information from Project Online every time delays report rendering for minutes as well as creates excessive load on Project Online infrastructure.
In EPM Pulse we synchronize data from Project Online PWA into databases on our servers hosted at Microsoft Azure.
To secure your data, we implemented several policies:
- Data Isolation. Every customer gets its own database. There is no way that customers can access other customer's data.
- Secure Hosting. Our Microsoft SQL Servers are hosted at Azure but as well it is not available directly from the internet.
- Data Retention. We do not keep backups of your data since we can always synchronize it with your PWA. If you delete your app, database gets deleted automatically.
- Limited Data Access. We do not access your data. All our administrative tools provide us all configuration information without accessing the data itself.
We are confident that with these policies, your data is secure. If you have questions of concerns, we would be more than happy to answer them; Please contact us.
If your company's policies do not allow data storage in 3rd party location and/or our security routines do not meet your requirements (although Project Online is an external system) we offer a dedicated EPM Pulse for Project Online environments. Please contact us to discuss terms, pricing and requirements.