FluentPro FluentBooks for Project Online
Have you ever spent hours manually moving configuration band making sure that everything is correct? Typing all those names of views and fields and PDPs? Preserving right order of fields? Editing and moving projects one-by-one? Moving permissions? Do you think that Project Server administration is not as simple as it should be?
There is an way to make your work managing Project Online PWA easier - FluentPro FluentBooks.
FluentBooks automates your work; it saves hours and days of work and gives you control and speed of migration that you never experienced before. Hours instead of days. Minutes instead of hours. Plan your migration, click a button and be free to learn new cool stuff and do what you love instead of typing all those field names, values and setting check-boxes. FluentBooks will do the rest. We promise - you will fall in love with FluentBooks same way as we did.
- 10x savings of hours spent on migrations. Spend minutes instead of hours.
- Significant reduction of errors due the fully automated migration process.
- Identification of potential conflicts and errors prior to actual migration.
- Complete support of change management processes in your organization.
- Significant reduction of time spent on bulk edit operations (projects, resources, lookup tables).
- Increased work satisfaction of Project Server administrators - FluentBooks removes manual and boring repetitive work.
- Cost savings - cost of license usually pays off within first migration (depends on environment complexity and data volume).
- Migration of the most important and time consuming configuration settings and data between Project Online PWAs
- Compare PWAs, generate difference report
- PWA merge (merging 2 or more PWAs into one)
- Migration of Project Sites and SharePoint content
- Documenting of the PWA configuration
- Project Bulk Edit
- Resource Bulk Edit
- Import / Export of custom fields, lookup tables, projects and resources to/from Microsoft Excel
- Support of command line parameters for migration automation
- FluentBooks is Desktop Application.
- Cloud Migrator Edition (migration from Project Server 2010/2013 to Project Online)
$2,000.00 per Project Online PWA URL
- Cloud Extractor Edition (migration from Project Online to Project Server 2013)
$2,000.00 per Project Online PWA URL
- Project Online Edition, 3 PWA Tenant License (management and migration of Project Online)
$3,000.00 (per Tenant, up to 3 Project Online URLs); Additional PWA are $1,000.00 each.
- Project Online Edition, 7 PWA Tenant License (management and migration of Project Online)
$6,000.00 (per Tenant, up to 3 Project Online URLs); Additional PWA are $1,000.00 each.
- Cloud Migrator + Online Edition (Migration from any 2010/2013 to Project Online tenant and management of Project Online tenant)
$5,000.00 (per Tenant, up to 3 Project Online URLs); Additional PWA are $1,000.00 each.
FREE Evaluation License
We offer 30 day evaluation license for the fully functional version of FluentBooks for evaluation purposes.
Terms for the evaluation license:
- This offer is available for Project Online Edition of FluentPro FluentBooks
- License is limited to 2 PWA
- To receive full-functional evaluation license, please email your company name, full name, corporate email and desired evaluation start date to email@example.com. You will receive instructions for the product download and licensing of the software.
- Your evaluation license will expire in 30 days after the evaluation start date
- Starting product evaluation means that you read, have the power to accept and fully accepted the EULA published on this website. FluentPro Software Corporation limit of responsibility cannot be higher than amount paid for the license. By starting evaluation you accept this statement without any additional conditions.
We would love to hear from you!
Please let us know what do you like about our products, what you don't like, what do you think we need to change / improve - we would love to hear any feedback that you have. You can post it HERE.
Thank you in advance!