Project Server Add-ons
FluentPro Project Migrator for Project Server 2013
FluentPro Project Migrator for Project Server 2013 is an add-on for Project Professional 2013 that allows migration of project schedules between PWAs on Project Server 2013 platform or betwen Project Online PWAs. In addition to migration of schedules between Project Server 2013 / Project Online PWAs, software can be helpful when migrating MPP files from other PPM and EPM systems to Project Server 2013. Software does not extract the data, it expects to receive MPP files.
- Migration between 2 PWA
- Migration of Project Schedules
- Migration of Assignments
- Migration of Project and Task level custom fields values
- Migration to Project Online
- Migration between 2013 instances
- Migration tetween Project Online instances
- Migration from other EPM Systems (via MPP Files)
- Migration of Project Templates
- Project Server 2003
- Project Server 2007
- Project Server 2010 (with migration of project and task level custom field's values)
- Daptiv (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- Primavera (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- EPM Live (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- Attask (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- Tenrox (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- Clarizen (Bulk import of MPP Files)
- Innotas (Bulk import of MPP Files)
Note: Project Migrator 2013 will bulk import MPP files to Project Server 2013; Project level and task level custom field values will be transfered only between Project Server 2010 / Project Server 2013 / Microsoft Project Online.
- Can be installed on Desktop
- Requires 32/64 bit OS
- Recommended to use Project Server Administrator permissions
- Product can be licensed per user or per company or per Project Online URL.
- We provide 15 days money back guarantee for purchased license
- Any download and installation of product and/or purchase of license for software means that you read, have the power to accept and fully accepted the EULA published on this website.
- FluentPro Software Inc limit of responsibility cannot be higher than amount paid for license. By purchasing license you accept this statement without any additional conditions and accepting the responsibility limits. If you do not agree or your corporate rules are different - please do not purchase the software.
- Please ALWAYS backup the PWA and/or Farm every time before deployment of configuration to PWA. Product is verified for stability and using PSI calls and calls to Project Server 2010 and Project Server 2013 web services only to work with data, but backups and disaster recovery plan must be in place.
- 1 year of email-based / online help desk support is included
Request a Demo
Download Trial version
For perpetual license purchase please contact us