Project Server 2010 Add-ons
FluentPro FluentBooks v.2.6 for Project Server 2010
FluentBooks is a Configuration Management Software for Microsoft Project Server 2010 that supports granular selection of configuration elements for migration and deployments.
- Easy configuration migration and deployment
- Secure configuration changes deployment without providing access to data
- PWA compare functionality and results visualization
- PWA configurations merge
- Documenting of PWA configuration to MS Excel
- Import / Export from Excel and SharePoint
- Bulk Edit / Bulk Update functionality
- Deployment automation via command line and parameters
- Works over the Internet, supports SSL
- Works with hosted and in-cloud Project Server 2010
- Software is built following Best Practices for development of Project Server 2010 Applications
Possible use Scenarios
- Compare development and production environment to find differences
- Migrated updated views from one PWA to another
- Create a copy of your configuration for another department in your organization without data and after adoption / customization merge them
- Generate configuration documentation
- Deploy a small fix to remote customer - for example new EPT or updated PDP or 5 new views that support programs and portfolios
- Bulk Edit 50 projects
- Update values in lookup tables
Fluentbooks vs Microsoft Playbooks
- Compare environments and generate difference reports
- Verify export before actual export to find potential conflicts
- Generate difference packages based on comparison
- Generate configuration documentation
- Select single elements for export and import
- Integrated Bulk Edit / Bulk Import for projects, data import
- Transfer lookup tables with over 1000 values
- Develop solutions for automated deployment
Fluentbooks and Project Migrator
FluentPro has another great product - Project Migrator that helps migrate projects with all custom field values between PWA instances as well as bulk import MPP files from other EPM systems. Fluentbooks and Project Migrator together provide full toolset for organizations to perform full configuration and migration from other EPM systems.
- Can be installed on Desktop
- Requires 64 bit OS
- Requires Project Server 2010 Administrator permissions for operations
Project Bulk Edit with FluentBooks
Documenting PWA configuration with FluentBooks
Video - Compare 2 PWA Environments
- When you should use FluentBooks and Project Migrator
- Licensing Overview
- Download sample FluentBooks workspace with health indicators, portfolio and program support, status reporting and set of sample projects so you can see how export feature works in FluentBooks (Please unpack before use). Download here.
- Company single user license - $4,000.00. Best option is your organization has small Project Server implementation with usually 1 Project Server Administrator. Includes 15 activations per year. Extra activations can be purchased with Software Assurance.
- Company-wide license - $10,000.00, provides unlimited number of licenses for your organization. This is the best option for you organization if you have several Project Server administrators or would like to provide a Bulk Edit functionality for your project managers. Includes 100 activations per year. Extra activations can be purchased with Software Assurance.
Support, Warranty and Installation:
- We provide 15 days money back guarantee for purchased license
- Any download and installation of product and/or purchase of license for software means that you read, have the power to accept and fully accepted the EULA published on this website.
- FluentPro Software Inc limit of responsibility cannot be higher than amount paid for license. By purchasing license you accept this statement without any additional conditions and accepting the responsibility limits. If you do not agree or your corporate rules are different - please do not purchase the software.
- Please ALWAYS backup the PWA and/or Farm every time before deployment of configuration to PWA. Product is verified for stability and using PSI calls and calls to Project Server 2010 web services only to work with data, but backups and disaster recovery plan must be in place.
- Product in licensed per user and can be installed just on one computer or server. Re-installation is possible for limited number of times.
- 1 year of email-based / online help desk support is included
- Before purchase of license for software you can install trial version of software with limited functionality by downloading it in the section below. When you purchase and install license, product will be converted to full-featured version.
- Premium maintenance package with phone support and free major updates can be purchased. Please send you request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Download Trial version
Please note that trial version allows you to download configuration from your PWA and import configuration created in paid versions. If you are looking to learn more about the product - please request a demo.
Special Offer for MS Project MVP: Get you free complimentary license.
For quote or invoice please contact us.